Sunday, June 7, 2009

The Grand Launch of JOIE DE VIVRE PHOTOGRAPHY!


So Im not the first, and certainly not the last, to begin a photography business. These days, I swear there are million of us so-called photographers, so at least I can laugh about it! But hey- If I can make a little extra money on the side- why the heck not, right?


And honestly, I really LOVE taking pictures. Kids, babies, families, they all just melt my heart. AND (not to toot my own horn or anything), but i am pretty dang good on photoshop- if I do say so myself!


So here it is- joie de vivre photography! Ive done 4 shoots so far this last week, and have five more coming up this week. Its pretty awesome. So check out my website if you want- let me know if Im crazy!


http://www.joiedevivreimages.blogspot.com !

1 comment: